Tuesday, August 4, 2009

rOdeO sEasOn


This summer has been one crazy summer. I have known Kyle for 5 summers but this summer has by far been the most crazziest. I don't know if it is because I am the wife now and I have to take care of him or if its because I have never been fully invovled with the rodeo fees and cost plus the expenses of living on our own.The summer is definatly rodeo season. Kyle started rodeos earlier this year but it started to be every weekend around the first weekend of June. After that he has been gone every weeekend and sometimes during the week. The rodeos usually start on Thursdays and they try and go to about 4 or 5 in a weekend. Sometimes he stays over night when he has to be to the rodeos in the morning but usually he comes home right after the rodeo even if it is a 5 hour drive.

1 comment:

  1. Shay, I am so glad that you finally got a blog. I love the pictures you have posted on here, you and Kyle are so cute!

    P.S
    I love my nails, thanks!

    ReplyDelete