Thursday, November 5, 2009

hAllOwEen HiPpiEs!!

I have been lazy and not felt like posting much but I have to get these cute Halloween pics posted before its too late. Time is flying by so fast it will be Christmas before we know it! We went to my sister Sarah's house for Halloween and it was so fun there were so many people there!


Me and Kyle were hippies!! HA this picture is a little blurry but it is still cute!

This is Michael Jackson and his pony and me Cass and Hillary's arm!

Me and Cass

Hillary and me with Chris the midget!

All the girls!

Me and Kyle! Kyle had a Twix in his mouth don't worry!! Twix its all in the mix!


Hillary, Janica, me, Katee and Jerry

Me and Hillary tried to get a picture with everybody there but there were so many people we couldn't get all of them! Here is us with a doctor!


More of the hot girls! We love pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Finally it took so long. jk I still have not posted any halloween pictures. Soon I just posted the rest of disney world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics girl! Love the hippie idea :) It looks like you guys had a fun halloween.. time really is going so fast.. I don't even want to think about Christmas ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha lucky girl! I've been wanting to put mine up but Cody is making me wait until Friday :( Jacob has the NICEST body awww.. I love him! Ya Cody isn't into it either but I wanna make him so let me know if you have any luck too! Can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete