Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Graduate!

I feel like all I have been doing is going to graduations! I have been to four in the last month! But thats okay it feels awesome when you graduate! Our little Shanny boo boo graduated high school this Monday and I can't believe it! She is our baby sister and now she is all grown up! The thing I really can't believe is that she actually graduated!haha! She did it though and we are all so proud of you Shan! Good Job! Shan wanted to go to Iggy's after graduation!

These are the two people that got her through! Stef and mom

The sisters! Love em!



Shan walking! :)

Shan sitting!
So for the stats, thats 4/4 outta high school and 2/4 outta college! Good job sistahs!




1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. I am proud of you guys. And it was good seeing you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete