Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grandma 70!!

Grandma Renee is turning 70 this year! She has 5 children. 3 of the 5 live on the same street as she does and the other 2 live out of state. 1 in California and 1 in Georgia. They were both here at the same time for a couple days so we celebrated Grandma's birthday! We surprised her by going out to eat at Maddox, giving her an elk tooth ring, and by making a book for her with all our memories we have of her in the book!
Grandma with her new ring! I hope I look this good when I'm 70! And in this good of shape. She is in better shape then most 20 year olds! no joke!
Stef and her BF Daniel
Sarah and Chris

My hubby was of course gone to a rodeo so here are my dates for the night! Anna and Eliza!

Stef wrote a 3 page poem for my Grandma. This poem mentioned everyone in the families name at least one time! It was a great poem, everyone really loved it! Grannie especially!

Look how much both my Grandma and Grandpa loved it!
Favorite Aunt Becce and her little Angel Eliza!
I love my Grandma so much. She is the best person in the world! I am so lucky I have been able to live right down the road from her my entire life (and still do)! She loves everyone she is a great example to me!
Grandma and Grandpa and all of the children!
Grandma was so surprised! She kept wondering why both the out-of-towners had to come at the same time and over lap their stays! She was happy when she found out it was for her. Grandma never thinks of herself and that is why she was so surprised! I love you so much Grannie!










3 comments:

  1. Your Grandma is such a cutie. I can't believe Steph wrote that long of a poem. That is amazing. How thoughtful. I keep looking for you at Clay's rodeos. He is up this weekend in Morgan and Laketown. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually put in for a contest "Cutest Engagement Story" and won a free photo shoot with Jen Herem. So yes these are engagement pictures but we still have not decided when we will get married, so im sure we will get them taken again some time down the road when that day comes.
    Happy Birthday to your grandma, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Clay just kind of goes to the rodeos that are the closest and the ones that work with his work schedule. He farms and it is hard to get away sometimes. He is loving rodeoing again and he is doing really well considering he hasn't done it for 2 years. I hope he keeps going. So maybe we will see you at the fair then?

    ReplyDelete