Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TiM McGraw!

Friday was the Tim McGraw concert! I was so excited for it but I knew when it came that would mean summer would be almost over and that makes me sad! The traffic getting there was horrible. It took forever. When we pulled in this is what we saw, every square inch was cover with cars and people! So many people!

I went with Cass and this is us in the car before we made the long trek to the concert!

Getting EXCITED! Still walking.....

We made it

Found a friend! "Hi Jamie!"


Oh another friend, "Hi Tim!" We had grass seats but we ended up sitting in the closer seats once Tim came out! It was so much fun! I love him!


So right when we got there I stepped on the back of Cassie's shoe and the flip flop broke. We tried using gum to put it back together but it was not working.
Luckily there was a really nice girl that just gave Cassie her flip flop. It was the nicest thing in the world! Who gives their shoe away? I mean really!? So the rest of the night Cassie had mismatched flip flops but the other girl had only one flip flop! I still can't believe it! We had to get pictures because it was so unreal!

One blue, one black









2 comments:

  1. You girls looked cute, love the hats! I really can't believe that about Cassie's flop. Was the girl drunk or something, who just gives up their shoe?

    ReplyDelete