Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day weekend!

I loved having an actual weekend this past weekend. I work Saturday so this weekend I actually had two days. The weekend started off crazy with Casha's bachelorette party!! I will get pictures of this posted soon....basically it was as fun as a night can get we had a limo and everything! Saturday was a drag, I had to work. But Saturday night was fun Kyle and I just hung out and watched a movie. Sunday was a good day it was mine and Kyle's six month anniversary!! Can you believe it has already been six months?! I can't!! We started the day by sleeping in of coarse then we made a yummy breakfast, we just chilled the rest of the afternoon and later that evening we headed up to Evanston for a rodeo. Kyle did awesome and I did a good job videoing him. After that we were both so tired for some reason so we just grabbed something to eat and drove home. We just hung out at out house again that night and it was fun!! On Monday Kyle had to work :( So I went with my mom and dad, grandma and two sisters for a fun family drive! We drove up to Bear Lake and got a yummy shake (banana cream pie, yum yum! you gotta try it!) There I saw my first grade teacher and was so excited cause I loved her!! We talked and she remembered me! After we ate we got back in the truck and headed back home over Monte and came back that way. It was a good time, we saw a lot of dear and antelope, but the leaves have not started to change yet so that was sad. Overall it was a great weekend and I am excited because it is Thursday which means the next weekend is right around the corner! We only have two rodeos this weekend and they are both in Salt Lake so I am glad they are not too far!

3 comments:

  1. The bachelorette party was a blast! You and cas crack me up! I can't wait to see the pictures. I was going to see if i could burn the pics onto a cd. I don't have a camera.. But I can't believe that it has already been 6 month's sice you guys got married. Wow time flys! Congrats guys!!
    Bear Lake is a great place. Lots of fun memories!!! We should get the girls together and go up to my place one weekend when Kyle has a Rodio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you girls had a fun night!! Congratulations on 6 months, it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Shayla. I am glad that you had a great weekend. I will keep updating my blog if you love it that much. Anything for you.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete