Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Birthday follow-up

So... Kyle's birthday weekend was really relaxed but a lot of fun! On Friday night I made him dinner and my mom came up and we opened some presents. A little later we went over to his parents house and we ate pie and opened more presents. I even got some presents that his mom had brought me all the way from Rome!! Way cool! We just hung out there the rest of the night with my favorite boys Kayden and Kurt. Then Saturday we ended up going to Tepanyaki's and Chase and Hillary came with us. It was so good! I love that place! Kyle loved the sushi so much we are going out again this week for sushi! We are addicted. After that we just played some fun games with Chase and Hill the rest of the night. On Sunday we went to my parents for dinner and watched the Cowboys and played some games. It was a great weekend. I know Kyle really enjoyed it and I am so glad we have our families and friends to share it with us. I have one regret and that is I didn't get any pictures, my camera battery was dead!:( so I told Kyle I am going to have to take some the next time we are all dressed up and we are going to pretend like it is his birthday!haha

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing the test! I bet that was pretty nerve-racking.. GOOD JOB! Sounds like Kyle had a good birthday and it sounds like it was a fun weekend. Presents from Rome? Way cool! You definitely need some pictures girl :)

    ReplyDelete