Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

This last week and weekend really got me ready for Christmas. I had a WSU work party on Wednesday, we went to Texas Roadhouse. Thursday Kyle and I had a Christmas party. We went our for sushi! We are going to try and make that a tradition for us on Christmas. On Friday I had a work party for the Salon and we went to Texas Roadhouse, I know weird. And on Saturday we had the DellaLucia's family Christmas party. Our family is getting so big we had to have it at a church, it was really fun. I have had so many parties I think I am just ready for the real deal! We have a family dinner on Christmas Eve on both mine and Kyle's family. It is so hard to be to both sides parties, I hate having to choose, I wish we could just do everything and go everywhere and Christmas was like 5 days long! I am getting really excited though becasue Santa has already been to our house. I have 3 presents under the tree that are wrapped and say to Shayla from Santa!! I love Kyle!!
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone gets what they want!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. funny Kyle. Both our families have a big party Christmas Eve so we have to trade off and it kinda sucks.. but what do ya do? Merry Christmas to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Fun!!! I am glad you have been a great girl. Can't wait to come. THe girls are counting down from like 30 days ago. They love everyone so much.

    ReplyDelete