Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so great! I was so full I didn't think I would ever eat again! All the pies I made were so yummy! Kyle wants me to make him a pie for his birthday now instead of a cake!lol! Like I said before we had Thanksgiving dinner at Kyle's parents on the Sunday before then we went to my parents on Thursday. Kyle's family has 3 grand kids and on my side we don't have any kids so there was a lot less chaos at my parents house then at Kyle's parents but it is okay because I love these boys! Just check out these stud's!
Kurt is two and Kayden is six

The big brother!

Our little cowboy! He already thinks he is a cowboy, uh oh!!





3 comments:

  1. Your nephews sure are cuties!!! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those little boy's are so stinking adorable! Im glad your pie's turned out good. you will have to make me one just cus lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the pies!! Your little nephews are so cute! Glad you had a good thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete