Thursday, July 29, 2010

24th Of July

Over the 24th of July we didn't do too much. We had a lot of rodeo's and the rest of the time we went swimming up to my aunts house. Friday and Saturday we swam and layed out. It is so nice have a pool right up the road. I wish I had one at my house!
Cute little Eliza soaking up some sun! We were laying out!
I think she was eating chips! I love her!

Emma came to join the pictures! She is like a fish. This is the only time she was out of the water so I had to get a picture!
Eliza and her mom floating around!

Still floating
Emma, Eliza, Shan

Anna and Shantell floating

Thanks Sharlan for letting us swim all the time! We love it!





1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love all your pictures, summer is the best! I bet all those rodeos are SO fun :) I'm jealous! You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete