Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SuMmEr FuN!

Every weekend you can count on Kyle going to a rodeo. I have a real job and can't always make it to all the crazy places he goes. While he is out on the circuit I am glad I have my good friend Cass to hang out with all summer!

Found the automatic timer on the camera, put it to use!
These are a couple of places Kyle has gone and will be going just this month of July for rodeo!
  • West Jordan
  • Oakley (2 times, double header)
  • Lehi
  • Nephi
  • Salt Lake (Days of 47)
  • Ogden (Pioneer Days)
  • Preston
  • Cheyenne (Frontier Days) also a double header

    If you can believe that Kyle has any more time on his hands this month he has a training for work in Dallas, TX this whole week so he is currently gone to that. I miss him.






















1 comment: