Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of JuLy!!!

I love the 4th of July. I don't know why I just love that you have so many things you can do, BBQ, camp, boat, fireworks, rodeo, or go on a horse ride. We did a little of each of those this 4th of July and it was my favorite 4th of July yet!
After a rodeo of coarse Kyle and I headed up to Middle Fork and slept over night and went on a long horse ride the next morning. Cassie and her BF Nick, and two others D.J. and Zack were along for the ride.
Pretty scenery

Cass and Shay

Gettin a quick pic while the horses eat a treat!

Friends!

Thirsty horses!





2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I want to ride horses so bad. Your blog is so cute I love it! You look way cute in that pic on the horse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so pretty up there, and looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete